- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1-1/4 cups warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Also Read This Best Wood Fire Pizza oven
In enormous bowl, disintegrate yeast and sugar in water; let represent 5 minutes. Add oil and salt. Mix in flour, 1 cup at a time, until a delicate batter structures.
Turn onto a floured surface; ply until smooth and versatile, 2-3 minutes. Spot in a lubed bowl, going once to lube the top. Cover and let ascend in a warm spot until multiplied, around 45 minutes. In the meantime, cook hamburger and onion over medium warmth until meat is not, at this point pink, breaking meat into disintegrates; channel.
Punch down batter; partition fifty-fifty. Press every half into a lubed 12-in. pizza container. Consolidate the pureed tomatoes, oregano and basil; spread over each hull. Top with hamburger blend, green pepper and cheddar.
Heat at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until hull is daintily caramelized.